Is there anything new after the meeting?
- (June 24, 2004)
A new file has been added to the package: "db_entry.txt" which has to be
filled by the author of the contribution and it has to be submitted together
with the manuscript. Please update your copy of the style package.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be a different style file for invited speakers and contributed talks?
No. All manuscripts will be typeset using the same style file: kapproc.cls
- How do I get the style file?
We have compiled a package to be used for the manuscript preparation which is
a tailored version of Kluwer Proceeding style. It is TARed and GZIPed into one
and here is the ReadMe file of the
- How do I submit the final abstract or manuscript?
For all types of contributions please go to the
"Forms to Fill in
page, choose "Upload Manuscript or Abstract" link and login.
Using the "Browse..." button choose your local file and finally press
the "Upload" button. Wait until the page finishes its upload.
- Is there a page limit for the manuscripts?
||Only the Abstract
- Is there a space limit for the posters?
Yes. Each poster will have a 1m x 1m display area.
- Is there a deadline to submit the abstract or manuscript?
Yes. September 15th, 2004.